Naruto Ninja Wars!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Ninja Wars!

Eternal Wars Between the Villages. Pick One that You Would like to Fight for. Make Alliances or Enemies with other Villages. And also, fight for the best.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

first tournament

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyuuga Kye
Admin
Hyuuga Kye

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Character page
Hp:
first tournament Left_bar_bleue300/300first tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Exp:
first tournament Left_bar_bleue0/300first tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (0/300)
Level: 1

first tournament Empty
PostSubject: first tournament   first tournament Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:07 pm

I thought of this to bring the land of nrw to a whole new heights. Nrw will be divided into 3 groupes of people: Lyoko's Hyuga, Master Link, and I.

the 3 leaders will not attack each other, and will act like an unarmed "king at a castle." 'Fraid not, b/c the 3 of us are great friends.

there will be no spies, b/c everyone will know who's on what team.

there will be different classes, like builder, attacker, defender, offending general (offense), base general (defense), and scholar

the 3 of us will have a castle with these stats: 120k hp, 0 atk, 0 def

the 3 of us, will be able to "practice" before the final tournament

I will create a new topic for a sign ups
Back to top Go down
http://webpages.charter.net/bryan-ritchie/Bryan_+_Richies_web_pa
Kentaarza
Admin
Kentaarza

Male
Number of posts : 193
Village : Rain village
Weapons : Blade of Rain, Raptor shuriken
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Character page
Hp:
first tournament Left_bar_bleue1200/1200first tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)
Exp:
first tournament Left_bar_bleue300/3000first tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (300/3000)
Level: 10

first tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: first tournament   first tournament Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:00 pm

cool :]

nice
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Kye
Admin
Hyuuga Kye

Character page
Hp:
first tournament Left_bar_bleue300/300first tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Exp:

first tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: first tournament   first tournament Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:59 pm

Hyuuga Kye wrote:
I thought of this to bring the land of nrw to a whole new heights. Nrw will be divided into 3 groupes of people: Lyoko's Hyuga, Master Link, and I.

the 3 leaders will not attack each other, and will act like an unarmed "king at a castle." 'Fraid not, b/c the 3 of us are great friends.

there will be no spies, b/c everyone will know who's on what team.

there will be different classes, like builder, attacker, defender, offending general (offense), base general (defense), and scholar

the 3 of us will have a castle with these stats: 120k hp, 0 atk, 0 def, 100k ryo (castle only for the ryo, also used for building)

the 3 of us, will be able to "practice" before the final tournament

I will create a new topic for a sign ups

new rule added, due to the short number of people to this forum, i have added this new rule:

you may train AI ninja, as long as they are:

a) start off as an academy student
b) be trained after building an academy
c) be trained by a real life scholar ninja
d) be lead by a real life general ninja

they may be trained after building a training field
and they may become chuunin, by building a chuunin stadium

therefore, i have added these rules:

to have ppl in your village acting as AI's

build houses/huts, if you have none (requires castle) (takes 1 turn, 1k ryo)
build buildings to have jobs for people (requires castle) (jobs = ryo gained)
build a farm to keep your troops fed (requires castle) (takes 1 turn, 1k ryo)

to build an academy (requires castle) (takes 3 turns, 4k ryo) (trains academy students)
to build a training field (requires academy and castle) (takes 6 turns, 4k ryo) (trains genin)
to build a chuunin exam stadium (requires training field, academy, and castle) (takes 15 turns, 25k ryo) (ranking up genin)
to build a wall (requires academy and castle) (takes 4 turns for first layer (layer 1*1.5=layer 2, 10k ryo) (defensive building)
to build a fort (requires academy, castle, and training field) (takes 8 turns, 20k ryo) (offensive building)
to build a hidden forest (requires academy and castle) (takes 11 turns, 30k ryo) (evasive lanscape building)
to build a bunker (requires academy, castle, and training field) (takes 7 turns, 9k ryo) (ninja camp)
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Male
Number of posts : 304
Village : Tihani,Eternal Dreams Village
Weapons : Swords of eternal balance
Pets : Dog:Zero and Rat:Bless
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Character page
Hp:
first tournament Left_bar_bleue1300/1300first tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Exp:
first tournament Left_bar_bleue3125/3600first tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (3125/3600)
Level: 12

first tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: first tournament   first tournament Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:46 pm

is this per vllage or just you three?
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Kye
Admin
Hyuuga Kye

Character page
Hp:
Exp:

first tournament Empty
PostSubject: just us three   first tournament Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:00 pm

just us three, this is something like a "friendly" tri ninja tournament to see which one of us can outwit the other

also, i've created sign ups at

lounge > general > sticky sign ups
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Male
Number of posts : 304
Village : Tihani,Eternal Dreams Village
Weapons : Swords of eternal balance
Pets : Dog:Zero and Rat:Bless
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Character page
Hp:
first tournament Left_bar_bleue1300/1300first tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Exp:
first tournament Left_bar_bleue3125/3600first tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (3125/3600)
Level: 12

first tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: first tournament   first tournament Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:11 pm

ok i signed up
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Kye
Admin
Hyuuga Kye

Character page
Hp:
Exp:

first tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: first tournament   first tournament Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:46 pm

Blaze wrote:
ok i signed up

~ approved ~

and btw, it is unlikely that one of us will "~ deny ~" b/c we are always looking for new members nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

first tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: first tournament   first tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first tournament
Page 1 of 1